Friday, March 8, 2013

Our New Obsession: LUXURY LEGWEAR!



When I brought ilux into my store in this fall/winter women immediately gravitated to it.  The fleece lined leggings and cashmere sox became great add on items to our customers purchases.  Soon enough women were coming in for a second and third pair, needless to say, they were a big hit at Belle Mode!  Because I had never been fond of legwear in the past, I went without trying them.  That was until about a month ago when I forgot my socks and was forced to buy a pair of their cashmere ones and instantly FELL IN LOVE <3


Until this point in my life, I had never bought a pair of sox that cost more than $5, because well, sox go on your feet and that would just be stupid and pointless.  WRONG!  A good pair of sox can go a long way.  Finding myself eager to put sox on at all hours of the day is a new feeling for me and something I definitely never saw coming!


... If you share the same attitude towards sox as I did, I strongly suggest you try cashmere ones and guarantee you will feel differently after.  Some people are sox people, some people are not, AND some people just don't know what luxury for your feet really feels like!


The following are our 3 best selling leggings by ilux:



Posted in our ilux's design studio is this quote:

“Frankly, none of you make anything that is irreplaceable. What you have to become is irresistible.”   – Kevin Roberts, Saatchi & Saatchi

I think it's safe to say they have this philosophy mastered!  

No comments:

Post a Comment